- How can you boost Non-Executive Directors and Board Committees impact and value to the business?
- How do you ensure that all Members of the Board have a clear understanding of the Company’s Business Agenda?
- How do you link Non-Executive Director remuneration with the Company’s long term business objectives?
- What are the needed skills and experiences that the Board should look for in its new Members?
- How do you ensure that Non-Executive Directors are provided with appropriate information about the Company‘s affairs?
- Is your Board, its Member composition and Committee structure, in line with the needs of a strategic investor or an IPO?
- Does the Board have the necessary tools to safeguard the Company’s future in a crisis or sudden change situation?
Corporate Matters is an Athens Greece, based firm specializing in Boardroom and NED advisory management Services with major aim and focus on implementing Corporate Governance Principles and providing Executive Search and Training Services.
Corporate Matters demonstrates a successful record of having organized top class Corporate Governance events with the support of British Hellenic Chamber of Commerce (BHCC) and under the auspices of Greek Entrepreneurship Association and the UK Ambassador in Athens Greece, with the presence of world known experts.
Corporate Matters through its affiliation with the FT program & HOCG provides top class educational material with the latest developments in Corporate Governance. A research regarding Boardroom trends is conducted every two years, which is considered as a reference in the Greek Business Community.